Spatial technology is proving to be particularly useful in assisting Governments plan the distribution and nature of both education and health facilities and monitor services.
How does Spatial Vision support the Education and Health sectors?
Spatial Vision has been working with many of these agencies to shine light on problems associated with patterns of demand, measures of the adequacy of supply and how these change over time.
Our services include: Analysis of regional demographic and socio-economic profiles and forecasts
- Design and development of decision support systems
- Detailed small area population and household forecasting
- Market analyses including catchment and service area definition
- Assessments of the adequacy of current and future levels of supply
- Visualisations of interaction, gaps and overlaps between demand and service supply over a given region and time frame