Consulting - to make informed decisions
Information is a valuable asset and critical to every business. Effective information management planning considers technology, business processes and people.
Spatial Vision advises organisations on how to effectively use their information to advance decision-making, improve operational efficiency and deliver business outcomes. Our consultants effectively engage with stakeholders, identify business requirements and provide genuine answers to real business problems.
Additionally, we assist clients by project managing the complete Application Development life cycle from needs analysis and application requirements to product evaluation, integration and deployment.
Our consulting services include:
- Corporate spatial strategies including SDI
- Business cases and feasibility studies
- Application requirements including functional needs and architecture
- Independent reviews of web and desktop GIS products, including commercial and open source offerings
- Project management from design to solution delivery